Friday, June 12, 2009

random late night wanderings and wonderings and woomps

Late late late...late late late and i am still up! Up!! Up!!! and Up! UP and shut up (note to self)
Self: do you ever take a minute and think of who you have and what friends you have and dont have, but really the "dont have" is what you most cling to because girls are strange so you dont have anyone to go to the mall with or argue about tampon vs maxi pads cause they both suck!(meaning friends and periods). And Mr. Friendly is "friendly" with everyone, so really he is everyone's friend and not just mine, and that's fine. Why do all these ballers get their first check and then run off and marry some half white looking girl??? Are black girls out of style now? I think i missed that memo....NEXT!
I would love to paint, i need a canvas! Wait....i am the canvas. I will paint my life in the brilliant colors of saturn!!! And then everything will make sense.
I should be sleeping now....having a pow wow with the pillow.
I just figured out that dwight howard has a random baby with some "dancer" girl! Wow, wasnt he preaching GOD and abstinence??? He musta let his dick slip and "SUPERMAN'd that hoe".....ooops! LMAO...what a sexy loser.
I need a new gay friend......that would be fun! " you betta work bitch" ( in the voice of Ru Paul)
Sleep sleep...go to sleep. Nite blogspot, nose snot, hot shot, shot block, cant stop, wont stop....girls the girls they love us cause we stay fresh to....hey wait! I hated that song!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment